Take a stand against tired, achy feet and legs! Get yourself a pair (or three) of these Sockwell® Elevation Compression Socks and feel for yourself what an amazing difference their supportive construction makes. They look like classic casual socks, but deliver firm (20-30mmHG) graduated compression from ankle to calf – promoting energizing and oxygenating blood flow to your muscles. They’re also indispensable for improving circulation and heading off health problems when you’re stuck sitting still for hours, like on a cross-country drive or long airline flight. Soft and sturdy 31% merino wool/31% bamboo rayon/30% stretch nylon/8% spandex knit regulates temperature, wicks moisture and fights stink.
- Versatile midweight sock with graduated firm (20-30 mmHg) compression to improve circulation and fight fatigue
- Ideal for prolonged sitting – on a trans-Atlantic flight, say – standing or exercising
- AccuFit™ technology for comfortable stretch and sag resistance
- Ultra-light cushioned sole with arch support for comfort in a slim profile
- Lump-free seamless toe
- 31% merino wool/31% bamboo rayon/30% stretch nylon/8% spandex
- Knee height
- M/L (7-10), L/XL (10½-13)
- Made in USA. Some components may be imported.