Men's Sockwell Pulse Firm Graduated Compression Socks
Color: Light Gray
Are your calves and feet throbbing, tender and even swollen after a long day of hoofing it on hard floors? Finding relief is as easy as slipping into a pair of Sockwell® Pulse Firm Graduated Compression Socks. They look just like snazzy casual socks, but they’re built to deliver firm (20-30Hg) graduated compression from ankle to calf – promoting energizing blood flow to muscles while fighting fatigue and swelling. They’re also indispensable for improving circulation and heading off health problems when you’re stuck sitting still for hours, like on a long-haul drive or trans-continental airline flight. Soft and sturdy 31% merino wool/31% bamboo rayon/30% stretch nylon/8% spandex knit regulates temperature, wicks moisture and fights stink.
- Versatile casual sock with graduated firm (20-30 mmHg) compression to improve circulation and fight fatigue
- AccuFit™ technology for comfortable stretch and sag resistance
- Ultra-light cushioned sole with arch support for comfort in a slim profile
- Lump-free seamless toe and cooling breather panel for chafe-free wear
- 32% Merino wool/31% rayon from bamboo/32% nylon/5% spandex
- Knee height
- M/L (7-10), XL (10½-13)
- Made in USA. Some components may be imported.