Men's Sorel 1964 Pac Nylon Boots
For 100% waterproof protection from toe-nipping cold, Sorel® is a name you know you can trust. Rated to a frigid -25°F, these boots fend off wet as well as cold, with a waterproof waxed cotton upper and rubber shell that stays flexible in sub-zero temperatures. The removable, washable felt liner holds in heat and feels so soft, we've been known to slip our bare feet in these boots to make a quick run to the barn or mailbox.
- Waterproof nylon upper with sealed seams for 100% waterproof performance
- Rugged, flexible vulcanized rubber shell with ground-grabbing herringbone tread
- Removable, washable 9mm recycled insulating felt liner with sherpa pile snow cuff help keep snow out
- 2.5 mm bonded felt frost plug midsole prevents conduction of cold from ground to feet
- Temperature rated to -25°F