The fur trappers, loggers and pipeline workers of the frozen Canadian Northland know a thing or two about keeping your feet warm – where any misstep can mean permanent frostbite damage. That’s why they trust their feet to nothing less that the proven warmth and comfort of Sorel. Legendary in places where Northern Lights are routine, they keep your feel oven mitt warm thanks to a removable 9mm felt liner, and 2.5mm bonded felt frost plug footbed that hold in the heat. Both slip into an ingeniously constructed boot that features a fully waterproof vulcanized rubber foot with non-clogging outsole and a flexible, breathable leather upper that lets water vapor escape so your feet stay dry and therefore warm down to -40°(F or C – both temp scales agree, that’s COLD!).
- Stays warm down to -40° (F or C - both temp scales agree, that's COLD!)
- 100% waterproof vulcanized rubber foot and supple seam-sealed waterproof nubuck leather upper for walking comfort
- Removable 9mm recycled felt liner pops out for fast drying so liners maintain maximum insulating power
- Sherpa Pile cuff keeps snow out when you're wading through drifts
- 2.5 mm bonded felt frost plug footbed gives you more insulation underfoot to keep frozen ground form frosting your feet.
- Non-loading outsole keeps snow from packing in your tread for better traction