Men's Souped-Up Sweats with Storm Cotton Cargo Pants
How do you Soup Up already great sweats? By supercharging ’em with the extra protection of a water-repellent finish built into the Storm Cotton™ fabric. Now these sweats defend against light rain and snow for the life of the sweats – keeping you dry without sacrificing any of the softness or breathability. That’s extra performance that makes all the difference on a drizzly game day or soggy camping trip. A built-in Crouch Gusset® gives you extra maneuverability when crouching or climbing, while a built-in belt makes sure they stay put as you burn rubber. Faster styling keeps you looking great at the finish line. You won’t find sweats with more muscle than this!
Storm Cotton™ is a registered trademark of Cotton Inc.
- Water-repellent finish is built right into the Storm Cotton fabric – lasts for the life of the garment
- Soft, resilient 10.3-oz. 80% cotton/20% polyester fleece for more horsepower on the job
- Crouch Gusset® for more room in the driver’s seat
- Prewashed for beyond-street-legal comfort right off the starting line
- Rib waist with zip-front fly and built-in belt so they never sag down
- Side cargo pockets – because trunk space is important
- Relaxed Fit – same easy-moving Tradesman Fit you love, now with a new name. Sits at the waist, and generously sized for ease of movement on the job.