Men's Superior Fire Hose Pants
Color: Iron Ore
Winter after blisteringly cold winter, working men have trusted Superior Outerwear to shelter them from Duluth’s temperature extremes. And now there’s a newcomer to carry on this weather-protective legacy: Superior Fire Hose® Pants. Like its forebears, they’re crafted of 11.5-oz. Fire Hose® cotton canvas that’s unfazed by raw lumber, rough concrete and other abrasive surfaces. A FendOff Finish® fabric treatment repels moisture, so snow, sleet and stains bead up and roll right off. Bulk-free Thinsulate® insulation effectively traps body heat, letting you work in warmth and freedom. Waterproof, abrasion-resistant knee patches extend all the way around the bottom leg hem, so you can kneel in slush without getting soaked. Extra-long 2-way leg zips allow easy on/off over heavy boots. Double-layer leg hems, utility loops and back pockets fight fraying. They’re superior in every sense of the word!
- 11.5-oz. Fire Hose® cotton canvas shell with FendOff Finish™ fabric treatment to repel sleet and stains – even oil
- Wafer-thin Thinsulate® insulation for warmth without bulk
- 2-way leg zippers for easy dressing over layers and boots
- Hidden Crouch Gusset® for ease in action
- Waterproof, abrasion-resistant knee patches reach to leg hems so you stay dry no matter what you're kneeling in
- 2 side pockets, rear pockets with tuckable flaps, 2 utility loops and key belt loop – load ‘em up!