Men's Synthetic Short Sleeve Museum of Man Logo Tee
On hot, humid days when the sun burns like a blowtorch, it takes mere minutes of outdoor work for a cotton shirt to become sweat-soaked, clingy and foul smelling. Do yourself (and everybody downwind) a big favor, and switch to wearing this Duluth Performance Logo Tee. The 100% polyester fabric is super-smooth and weighs practically nothing, so it sits lightly on your skin. Yet it’s surprisingly strong – handles grueling daily wear and washing without missing a beat. The naturally stretchy fabric also wicks sweat from skin AND fights odor, so your crew can breathe easy. All with a logo commemorating Duluth’s riotous Museum of Man Area inside the Mall of America – grab this shirt and then make a trip!
- Super-light 3.9-oz. 100% polyester knit wicks moisture and fights odor
- Feel drier, smell fresher even when you’re working up a sweat
- Logo features a work of art – Buck Naked™ Underwear – and a statue of some guy named David
- Tidy side vents let you wear it tucked or tails out
- Standard Fit – smack-dab between our Relaxed and Trim Fits