Duluth-Built Business Gear goes wherever business takes you – whether it’s to the airport, client meet-up or off the beaten path. Case in point: our Tower Hill Chukka Boots. They’re designed to handle high miles and hard uphill pushes – like the hike to the top of Tower Hill Park, which stands a breathtaking 530 feet above the Twin Ports of Duluth. The waxed cowhide upper is crafted to show the natural texture and markings of genuine leather, and the pigskin lining feels smooth and breathable. A "popcorn" footbed prevents pressure points and cushions every stride. And the rubber pod outsole keeps you stable on uncertain terrain – whether outdoors or in your business dealings.
- Lightweight, comfortably casual chukka goes from business meeting to picnic in the park without missing a step
- Durable analine waxed cowhide shows the leather's natural texture and markings
- Breathable pigskin sock liner, tongue and collar lining feels smooth and chafe-free
- Popcorn footbed provides optimal cushioning without pressure points
- EVA midsole and rubber pod outsole provide exceptional impact protection and support
- Nylon heel pull tab for fast, fuss-free on/off
- Tough PVC heel kick piece for expedited exits without damaging the back of your shoes