Men's Tucson Jac
Color: Deep Veridian Print
When the moon’s high, it gets dad-gum cold in the desert, pardner. You could cozy up in your saddle blanket – if your horse is willing to share. But you’ll feel a darn sight warmer (and smell a heckuva lot better) by slipping into the hale and hearty Tucson Jac. Its brawny combination of heavyweight flannel and warm polyfill insulation lassoes cold and bulldogs the wind. Armpit Gussets free you up to toss a rope around a runaway dogie. A locker loop lets you keep it hanging handily by the bunkhouse door. And the western-inspired pattern will have you cutting a fine figure at the next barn dance.
- Bold and brawny coverage for desert nights as cold as the days are hot
- Extra-thick 10.8-oz. brushed flannel and lofty polyfill insulation pack a passel of warmth
- Lightweight nylon taffeta lining slides on easy over layers
- Speedy snaps instead of buttons, so you can vamoose out of town
- 5 pockets, including whopping-big side pockets and an interior chest pocket for bandana or cellphone
- 50% polyester/40% acrylic/8% wool/2% nylon
- Relaxed Fit – same easy-moving Tradesman Fit you love – now with a new name.