The city of Two Harbors sits just 20 miles northeast of Duluth, but it’s amazing what a difference a short stretch of coast makes. The cool days are a bit cooler, the foul weather is fouler, and it’s fleece kind of weather an extra month or so of the year. That’s why we made our Two Harbors Fleece Jacket from Polartec® 200 polyester fleece. Still crafted by the same Massachusetts-based company that invented it, this fabric created an entire industry, and has set the standard for reliability ever since. It’s soft, durable and sports a ton of warmth for the weight. We added a water-repellent finish to help get you through drizzly days. Brushed pockets warm your cold paws, yet are big enough to swallow a bunch of gear. Running Jay from Wisconsin stuffed his with extra gloves, hat, granola bars and a 32-oz. water bottle. Drop tail back covers your rear. Grab one of these and live in it – it’s safe harbor from cold weather, no matter where you live.
- Polartec 200-weight polyester fleece weighs next to nothing, yet is an amazingly effective insulator
- Water-repellent finish sheds mist
- Full-zip front closure with internal storm flap and chin guard
- Comfortable stretching binding around cuffs and bottom hem snug out drafts
- 3 exterior pockets, including zippered handwarmer pockets to thaw cold paws
- Drop tail protects your backside from cold seats
- Fabric made in USA. Final product imported.