Men's Untouchable Standard Fit Long Sleeve Shirt
Color: Steel Blue
Freedom of Movement
When it’s hotter than a bushel of jalapeños, beating overheating is as easy as slipping into the cool comfort of the incredible Untouchable Shirt. It gets its name from the fabric’s subtle crinkles that create tiny ventilating air pockets next to your skin. The result is a garment so light and breezy, it feels barely there. Yet this shirt is no lightweight when it comes to performance – as it wicks sweat from skin, fights odor and even actively disperses heat to cool your skin in blistering heat. Dries in a blink, too, so it’s perfect whether you’re working from home or taking the road less traveled.
- 2.3-oz. 96% nylon/4% spandex fabric features subtle crinkles that let the fabric practically float above skin – feels barely there!
- Wicks moisture, fights stink, even actively cools your skin when temperatures soar
- Reach Gussets™ for arm-swinging freedom
- Venting at center back lets cooling breeze waft through
- Convertible button/tab sleeves roll up and stay up
- Hidden sunglasses loop
- Button-down collar and tidy button-front closure
- 2 chest pockets, one with secret pencil sleeve
- Standard Fit
- Regular Length