Men's Vintage Leather Work Belt
Work Belt made of legendary Horween and Seidel leathers
Sourced from two of America's longest-running tanneries, Horween and Seidel – both legends in their own right for top-notch leather. This cowhide belt offers a lifetime of rugged wear, with sanded stitchless edges for a broken-in feel, and a removable antique-brass finished buckle. 7 holes offer a more adjustable fit, without having to use an awl on this premium leather.
- Premium cowhide leather offers a lifetime of wear and rugged character
- Sourced from Horween and Seidel, two of America's longest-running tanneries
- Stitchless belt edges are sanded and waxed for a broken-in feel
- Antique-finished square brass buckle is removable
- 1-5/8" wide, the widest work belt we carry - still fits our belt loops
- 7 adjustment holes for a flexible fit
- For best fit, order belt one size larger than waist size
- Made in USA. Some components are imported.