Men's Waffle Union Suit
Preserve The Union!
The very first one-piece long johns valiantly sheltered soldiers during the Civil War, but we've set out to achieve a more perfect Union. Instead of thin jersey, we use Duluth's heat-trapping 9.1-oz. waffle fabric. Knit of 60% soft cotton, it's got 38% polyester for staunch shrink resistance. The addition of 2% spandex and ingenious Armpit Gussets give it emancipating freedom of movement. Front placket unbuttons all the way down for easy on/off, and the keister flap has a hook-and-loop closure for quick "back door" access.
- Classic long johns, warmed up with Duluth's cushy waffle knit fabric
- Heat-holding 9.1-oz. waffle fabric has more warmth and heft than the usual jersey knit
- 60% cotton for next-to-skin softness; 38% polyester holds the line against shrinkage; 2% spandex for sag-free flex
- Armpit Gussets for unfettered arm movement
- Extra-deep front placket lets you slip it on and off without a struggle
- Hook-and-loop back flap for faster pit stops