While having a great job on the best of days, a game warden had to dispense justice no matter what the weather. Which is why waxed cotton became his constant companion – beside his black lab and shotgun. Just like that reliable fabric, Warden Waxed Canvas gear sheds water to keep you dry. But ours is also highly abrasion resistant, made of a 5.75-oz. 68% polyester/32% cotton blend built for rugged wear. With bellowed pockets to swallow gear you'll need in the wild, plus a 60% cotton/40% polyester wicking flannel lining with poly insulation to ward off a chill.
- Waxed canvas – the original performance water-shedding fabric, now more durable
- 5.75-oz. 68% polyester/32% cotton blend made to handle rough treatment
- Light polyester insulation for a hit of warmth, plus wicking flannel lining
- Armpit Gussets let you reach when scrambling up a rock pile
- 10 total pockets, including two bellowed pockets expand to swallow gear you'll need in the field
- Snap front for easy ons and offs
- Refinishes easy with Heavy Duty Fabric Wax (sold separately)