Nothing chaps a guy's backside more than saturated, heavy jeans or work pants an hour into your day. You lose mobility, not to mention comfort, and could end up with a nasty rash to boot. So before you head off to work in wild, wet weather, pull on our Whaleback Waterproof Cargo Pants. The tough nylon shell blocks wind and locks out pounding rain, gale-driven sleet and any other soggy stuff you’re up against. Tough enough for working in deep brush or around heavy machinery too – 4x more abrasion resistant than cotton duck. Facing colder conditions? Check out Whalebook Waterproof Insulated Cargo Pants with bulk-free Thinsulate® insulation. Any other work pants are all wet!
- Completely windproof, waterproof/breathable 6-oz. nylon shell is 4x more abrasion resistant than cotton duck canvas fabric
- Super-smooth nylon lining for easy on/off over jeans or work pants
- Hidden Crouch Gusset® adds ease in the crouch
- Leg zips with storm flap, inner gaiter to block water, go off/on over work boots
- 2 fleece-lined front pockets for warming frosty fingers plus a roomy cargo pocket
- Elastic-back waist with secure snap closure and functional fly