Men's Winter Mender Insulated Leather Gloves
- Size: LRG
Those pouffy down mitts and slick nylon gloves won’t survive a day patching fence or pounding nails in a bone-chilling drizzle. That’s when you need Winter Mender Insulated Leather Gloves – the easy fix for hard, wet work in frigid weather. Outside, they’re supple goat leather that’s as tough as a billy goat is stubborn. Inside, a waterproof/breathable membrane and sleek Primaloft® Silver insulation create a cozy, dry barrier between you and winter’s worst.
- Durable waterproof/breathable membrane seals out slush, muck and other frigid wet stuff
- Heat-holding 70% wool/30% nylon liner
- Bulk-free Primaloft® Silver insulation keeps your digits warm and nimble, performs even when wet
- Tough-as-a-billy goat leather with gripping goat suede at palm, thumb and fingers
- Stretchy 86% nylon/14% spandex cuff seals out chaff, sawdust and sleet