Men's Xtratuf 15" Legacy Boots
Stop on any wharf in the state, or look at anyone aboard a fishing vessel, and you’ll see these boots all over. That’s because Xtratuf® boots have a long history of earning their name. They’re flexible slip-on storm boots, made of triple-dipped latex neoprene that’s 100% waterproof and resistant to a broad range of acids, corrosives and contaminants that eat through lesser boots. A slip-resistant outsole gives sure footing on wet decks and piers. But there’s another big reason they’re so widespread: all that on-the-job reliability doesn’t come at the cost of comfort. The hand-layered construction adds flexibility and durability where it’s needed most, plus an open cell foam footbed reduces moisture so your feet don’t end the day swimming in sweat.
SIZING NOTE: The fit is a bit tighter than the usual shoes we sell. We recommend ordering one-half size larger than what you normally wear.
- Bedrock of the Alaskan fishing industry, worn on vessels and docks all over the state
- 100% waterproof, made of triple-dipped latex neoprene
- Resistant to ozone, acids, chemicals and contaminants
- Viral Penetration Resistant per ASTM F1671 / F1671M - 13
- Slip-resistant non-marking outsole
- Hand-layered construction adds flex and durability at critical stress points
- Open cell foam insoles help reduce sweat, have arch support for all-day-on-your-feet comfort
- NOTE: Recommend ordering ½ size larger than your usual shoe size.