The people of Yellowknife, Canada know a thing or two about cold – and their occasional sighting of an arctic fox wandering around downtown is proof. For working outside in cold like that, you need our warmest winter mitts. Waterproof and breathable, they're made from a flexible 96% nylon/4% spandex shell and supple goatskin, reinforced with cowhide for tough wear. "Trigger" design lets you comfortably operate a nail gun in the freezing cold. Pull-out fleece liner acts as lighter glove when you need more dexterity. The finger pads are touchscreen-friendly, so your fingers don't get frost-nipped if you need to answer your phone.
- DuluthDry® waterproof/breathable membrane
- Flexible 96% nylon/4% spandex shell plus supple goatskin palm
- Reinforced with cowhide for tough wear
- 100-gram polyester insulation in the mitt plus a 300-gram fleece liner
- "Trigger" design frees up index finger
- Removable Glove liner with smartphone friendly finger pads
- One-handed wrist cinch; Cyberian cord lock closure