Picture it. You’re at the game table, and across from you, your buddy’s giving you the stink eye. What’s got his undies in a bunch? He’s still got a handful of dominoes, and you’re down to your last one! You savor the moment, flash a big grin, then drop your last domino in place, completing a chain. You’ve just won Mexican Train Dominoes!
Sound fun? Then check out this handsome new game set. Inside the snazzy felt-lined, solid wood box, you’ll find a set of the double-12 color-dot dominoes used to make your train-chains, the wooden hub station that goes in the middle of the table, 8 cast metal tokens and instructions to get you started. The moment you set it all up, you’ll see why this one’s a classic!
- A classic among domino fans
- Simple to learn, tricky to master
- Includes 91 dominoes, 8 cast metal train tokens and the central hub station
- Comes complete with a strapping new felt-lined wooden storage box
- 2 to 8 players, ages 8 and up