Does this sound like your rolling field office? 1) You refuse to roll down your vehicle windows because you’ll unleash a tornado of paper in your cab; 2) Passengers can’t sit down in your car until you shove piles of files aside; 3) Sudden deceleration causes an avalanche of work orders, receipts and notes scrawled on napkins to lurch onto the floor. No more! Bring easily accessible order to paperwork with the Mobile File Organizer. It’s built jobsite strong of brawny, moisture-resistant woven polyester with reinforced seams that won’t blow out no matter how you stuff ’em. Two big gusseted pockets open wide for easy access to full-sized files, with a hook-and-loop strap to prevent the contents from flopping out during a quick stop. Handy strap snaps around a headrest, does double duty as a carry handle when you’re calling on clients. Grab one and cure cab clutter once and for all.
- Tames paperwork chaos in cab or car
- Rip-resisting, moisture-repelling 600-denier polyester with industrial-strength 1200-denier reinforcements
- 2 giant gusseted pockets hold a passel of your full-sized, overstuffed files
- Hook-and-loop strap holds pockets shut to prevent spillage in an abrupt stop
- 24-3/4” headrest strap buckles on both sides for easy on/off
- 14"W x 17-3/4"H