When You’re Really Roughin’ It, This Knife Can Cut It!
If you could take only one knife into the woods (yes, a painful thought, we realize), the brawny carbon steel Garberg from Morakniv® is the obvious choice. It’ll drill a hole, carve a notch, slice an onion, baton a branch, open a can, even start a fire by striking sparks off the square spine. Powerful, perfectly balanced and awesomely comfortable, the Garberg features a beefy full-tang carbon steel blade that’ll hack all the abuse you throw at it – not to mention being easy to sharpen on the fly. The polyamide handle is grippy, tough and free of hot spots. Garberg molded sheath with Multi-Mount system lets you carry on a belt or a pack strap, or secure your knife to a tentpole – just in case of a midnight sasquatch attack.
- Brawny, powerful and versatile, it’s an unbeatable bushcraft knife
- Gutsy 3.2mm, full-tang carbon steel blade boasts extreme sharpness, high hardness and exceptional toughness
- Scandi grind for better edge retention and easy field sharpening
- Square-ground fire-starter spine produces copious sparks when struck with a ferrule or flint
- Tough, impact-resistant polyamide handle
- 9" overall length; 4¼" blade length
- Includes polymer sheath and molle-compatible attachment system for endless carrying configurations
- Made in Sweden