Mystery Ranch In and Out 19
Gearing up to tackle your next 14er? The Mystery Ranch® In and Out 19 carries supplies for an epic day hike without the need for a heavier, bulkier pack. Made of ultralight, abrasion-resistant CORDURA ripstop, it has a large zippered main compartment plus two exterior zip pockets for stowing an extra layer, a pair of gloves or a hat, snacks, a small first aid kit and more. Though it’s designed to be minimalist, Mystery Ranch didn’t skimp on sternum or compression straps to ensure a comfortable carry, and there’s lashing points for stashing your hiking poles. Packs down the size of a small water bottle so you can store it in your travel bag or car and always be ready to hit the trail.
- A tough, featherweight bag that packs into its own pocket for go-anywhere use
- Large zippered main compartment for an extra layer, snacks, first aid kit and more
- Contoured shoulder straps plus a sternum strap for comfortable carrying
- Side compression straps secure the load against your body
- Two exterior zippered pockets; one stretchy mesh water bottle sleeve
- Abrasion-resistant 100-denier CORDURA® ripstop nylon
- Compatible with most 2 liter hydration reservoirs
- 18.8L capacity; weighs 12.8 oz.