Whether you’re just passing through or planning a state-wide excursion, the National Geographic Guide to State Parks is packed with the kind of adventuresome info you’ll want at your fingertips. Explore over 950 of our country’s best parks from all 50 states, each one specially selected by park directors and National Geographic editors. Captivating photos and stories tell the tale of each park’s wildlife, history, natural features and top things to do. And those of who you never pass up a good detour will appreciate this edition’s inclusion of 750 off-the-beaten-path destinations.
- This beautiful, informative guide will have you pining (and planning) for your next adventure
- 5th edition boasts over 950 top state parks plus 750 out of the way attractions
- 480 pages of compelling stories and 300+ color photos that bring the parks to life
- Includes 32 detailed maps highlighting trails, campgrounds and more
- 5-3/16" W x 1-6/16" D x 8-6/16" H
- Printed in USA. Some components may be imported.