Neoprene Eyewear Retainers Don’t Let You Drop Your Shades in the Drink
If you spend a lot of time on the water, get Neoprene Eyewear Retainers for your shades or glasses—you’ll thank yourself later. Not only do they keep your glasses from falling in the drink, but unlike cotton retainers, they dry fast and don’t stay soaked. Plus, the neoprene material floats eyewear weighing up to a half-ounce, so if you do manage to drop your shades you won’t lose them to the shadowy depths. And because neoprene dries in a flash, these retainers also work great for sweaty landlubbing activities like hiking and yardwork.
- Durable neoprene strap is lightweight and comfortable
- Dries quickly after a dousing—no more soggy neck!
- Easy to adjust to fit your noggin—just slide the ends further up your frames
- Floats eyewear weighing up to 0.5 oz. (15g)
- 16” long; weighs a mere .2 oz.
- Fits most frames; free from latex