Off Grid Tools Survival Axe
Be prepared for any wilderness situation with the Survival Axe. Made from 420 stainless with rust-resistant black oxide coating, it packs a whopping 31 essential features into its ultra-durable and compact design. The resharpenable hatchet blade cuts, chops and clears through just about anything, and the hammer head and claw work great for pounding in stakes and making repairs. A 6" saw blade folds right out of the glass-reinforced, easy-to-grip rubberized nylon handle for felling small trees or cutting lumber to size. Weighing in under 2 pounds and measuring less than a foot long, the Survival Axe is a highly capable way to consolidate your bug-out bag or camping gear.
- Boasts 31 essential survival features in one durable, portable axe
- Long-lasting full tang construction with an ultra-strong, glass-filled nylon handle
- Hatchet blade end also has a hammer head, pry bar and nail claw
- Replaceable 6” reciprocal saw blade deploys with a twist
- Also includes a seat belt cutter, 8 hex sockets, glass breaker, gas valve wrench and bottle opener
- Black oxide-coated 420 stainless steel resists corrosion; sharpens easily
- Measures 5-1/2"W x 1-3/16"D x 11-1/2"L; weighs 1 lb. 7 oz.