Oil Cloth Camo Backpack
What’s not to love about a roll top backpack? Long-favored by travelers, day hikers and weekend adventurers, the roll top opens wide for the most intense cramming and stuffing. Roll it up, roll it down to adjust for cargo large and small. But being the nitpickers we are, we’ve identified one weakness. Most roll tops are made of canvas, which is most certainly not water repellant, or repellant to anything else, for that matter.
Enter the Oil Cloth Roll Top Backpack. Made from heavyweight 100% cotton fused with a clear protective coating, it’s water-repellant and stain-resistant. Inspired by the weatherproof jackets worn by salty seafarers and yes, toddler bibs, it has everything you love about a roll top backpack and more. If this pack can repel water, you know it can also repel stains and stink. Nobody plans to drop their pack in an algae bloom or collide with a tuna sandwich. But these things happen. Best protect yourself with the Oil Cloth Roll Top Backpack.
- Sturdy, tightly woven 16-oz. oil cloth constructed from 100% cotton with water-repellant coating
- Resists water, stains and external stink
- Cleans up easily with a soapy cloth or wet wipe
- Easy-to-disinfect surface helps give germs and sickness the slip
- 17"H x 11"W x 6.5"D size (28.5”H unrolled)
- 8.5”H x 11”W zippered pocket on front securely holds notebooks and charger cords
- 7.5”H x 6.5”W x 2”D expanding side pocket for water bottles and snacks
- Reinforced topside grab handle for fingertip snagging
- Unfurls for large loads and rolls down for small loads, minimizing bulk
- Two adjustable reinforced backpack straps for ergonomic weight distribution