Been to our flagship Mount Horeb store? Right inside you’ll find the best batch of plumb bobs you may ever see (plus a whole slew of other antique tools in the Wally Keller Tool Museum). Take a bit of that “no tool like an old tool” pride home with this classy Trucker Cap. Better yet, it comes out of the package feeling as mellow as that old, frayed favorite cap your honey wants to toss in the trash. Yet the cotton twill front and bill is plenty strong to see you through years of choring, tinkering and tipping back a few with the boys. Airy mesh in back and a wicking sweatband feel fresh and dry, even when you’re sweating the details of your latest carpentry project. And the embossed leather patch – like tried-and-true tools – gets better as the years go by.
- 100% cotton twill front crown and visor looks as sharp, lasts as long as your favorite chino pants fabric
- Mesh back crown helps you keep a cool head when a construction project goes awry
- Embossed leather logo proclaims “There’s No Tool Like An Old Tool”
- Comfortable mesh sweatband pulls moisture from skin – never feels soggy or sticky
- Plastic snap closure in back lets you customize the fit
- 6-panel unstructured style
- Available in 2 sizes for a better-proportioned fit: M/L (7" to 7-3/8"), XL/2XL (7-1/2" to 7-7/8")