Let it be known. You’ve dropped your last screw, and lost your last bolt. The Precision Magnetizer/Demagnetizer is here to turn all your steel tools into hardware magnets.
Retrieve metal screws and bolts from narrow crevices. Keep screws on your screwdriver tip where they belong. While you’re at it, magnetize your buddy’s fishing lures. This magnetizer/demagnetizer (also known as a gausser/degausser) is a toolbox essential. It converts any steel tool into a magnetic retriever for screws, nuts and metallic particles.
To magnetize your item, pass it through the magnetizer’s rectangular slot two or three times. Once magnetized, your item should hold its charge for a few hours. De-magnetizing is just as easy. Slide your item through the stepped slot a couple of times and bam, it's de-magnetized.
Pro Tip: Unless you enjoy awkward moments at the grocery store, keep this away from debit cards, credit cards and anything with a magnetized strip. Compasses and watches are also sensitive to demagnetization.
- Magnetize/demagnetize screwdrivers, nut drivers, wrenches, tweezers and other steel tools
- Instantly convert any tool into a hardware retrieval tool
- Demagnetize screwdrivers, nut drivers and wrenches before using them on sensitive electronic gear, like computers and digital devices
- Small enough for toolboxes, glove compartments and pockets, measuring in at 2” x 2” x 1-1/8”
- Stepped design gives you greater control of magnetic strength