Pull Start Fire Pull String Firestarter
Sputtering campfires, untoasted marshmallows, raw hot dogs. Pull Start Fire is simply not having it. And for good reason. When starting a roaring fire is as easy as pulling a string, there is no excuse for fireless misery.
Wet wood? Hurricane winds? Pouring rain? Lack of matches? Pull Start Fire accepts no excuse (except maybe lack of wood). Just tie the magic green string around your logs and let ‘er rip. Boom – instant fire. OK, we are exaggerating. It may take five seconds. But your fire will stay lit for at least 30 minutes. That’s definitely enough time to cook those weenies and set all your marshmallows ablaze. Pull Start Fire can’t do everything, folks.
- Windproof, rainproof and wet wood-proof
- Needs no matches, lighters or kindling
- Food safe for all campfire cooking
- Burns 2.5 times hotter than other firestarters
- Keeps fire burning for more than 30 minutes
- Small (1” x 2” x 5”) and lightweight (4 oz.) for easy packing
- Made in Virginia