Redline Duffle - Large
Hardcore hikers know redlining is an achievement – it’s covering every inch a mountain has to offer and marking it off in red on your map. Over the last 30 years, we’ve covered the same kind of ground in bags, and these lightweight haulers are the culmination of everything we’ve learned. Technical, tough, water-shedding and light – but never flimsy. Made of 420-denier nylon that’s at home on a rough, boulder-strewn trail. Air mesh padding keeps you from getting soaked by sweat. Plus an intelligent pocket load-out to keep essentials secured and accessible. We redlined pack design so you can do the same on the mountain.
The Ins and Outs of Packability
Need portability on demand? You can’t do better than Redline Bags. Each packs down small into its own built-in pocket, ready to deploy at a moment’s notice the next time you need more hauling capacity. Stow one in your truck or tuck it in your pack for your next cross-country adventure.
- Lightweight yet rugged duffle completely packs into end pocket for easy storage
- 420-denier nylon handles rough treatment without weighing you down
- Rain-flap-protected zipper keeps gear from getting soused
- Removable padded air-mesh backpack straps stop the sweat sop, extend up to 33”
- Tarpaulin base prevents soggy terrain from getting gear soused
- Multiple grab handles so you can snatch your pack and dash
- Daisy chain straps on front and back panels let you expand your storage capacity
- 5 pockets in all for smart stowage of smaller gear
- 13-1/2" H x 29" L x 13-1/2" D