Root Slayer Soil Knife with Holster
When you don’t have the time to drag your entire tool arsenal out of the shed, a Root Slayer Soil Knife’s the way to go. Based on the classic Japanese hori hori, it can perform the function of almost any garden-variety tool – subbing easily for a trowel, transplanter, cultivator or the ever-important weeder. A serrated side sports teeth that slay stubborn roots in one go, while the other side of the blade is long and smooth – just the thing for cutting heavy clay soil with ease. And don’t forget the signature inverted V-blade close to the handle: a combination twine cutter and bottle opener, so you can crack a cold one once you’ve conquered that ol’ briar patch. When you’re done surveying your fine work, holster it in the durable nylon canvas pouch that straps to your belt, and saunter off into the sunset, hands-free.
- This all-in-one wonder can do the work of most of your other garden tools – in one handy, efficient package
- Tempered power-coated enamel carbon-steel blade powers through root-infested clay and soil with ease
- Depth measurements from 1” to 5” are marked along the inside of the blade for easy planting
- Comfort thermoplastic grip is latex-free and strengthened with a polypropylene core
- Durable nylon holster attaches to your belt
- Blade measures 7.75” long x 2” wide
- Total length: 13.5”
- Total weight: 10 oz.