Hunker Down Like the Animal You Are with the Rumpl Sherpa Puffy Blanket
Indulge your inner bear and hibernate all year round with the Rumpl® Sherpa Puffy Blanket. Think of it as an ultra-light, super soft sleeping bag, but in packable blanket form. It’s made from the same high-tech materials found in Rumpl premium sleeping bags and insulated jackets. Brilliant, right?
Whether you’re roughing it in the woods or camping out on the couch, you will discover uncharted levels of coziness. Like the call-in-sick, ignore-all-texts, someone-order-a-pizza kind of comfort. The impossibly soft, high-pile sherpa fleece feels like you’re snuggling with a flock of baby lambs. But don't be fooled by its softness. The Rumpl Sherpa Puffy Blanket will hold up while holding its own, staying soft wash after wash. It’s also specially treated to repel static, water and just about any stain that crosses your path. And you can take it almost anywhere—it’s 100 gsm insulation will keep you toasty in temps as low as 45F. With the Rumpl Sherpa Puffy Blanket, you can finally hunker down like the animal you are.
- Ultra-light and perfectly packable—just fold, roll and secure with the stylish strap and carrying harness
- Waterproof and stain-resistant (oil, grease, dirt) shell survives the most extreme shenanigans
- Cape Clip for hands-free wearability, drinkability and superhero styling
- Warmth in temps as cold as 45F with 100 gsm hollow-fiber siliconized insulation
- Durable, lightweight 30 denier ripstop fabric resists snags, tears and all sorts of abuse
- Zap-free high-pile sherpa fleece is treated to neutralize static
- Earth-friendly components (shell, fleece and insulation) made with 100% post-consumer recycled materials
- Generously sized at 52”H x 75”W (9”H x 18”W when rolled up)
- Machine washable to eliminate the most insulting funk and filth