The Best Made Brass Boxes are a handy stash for life's trimmings that are easily misplaced in the gear bag or desk drawer. The solid, raw brass will develop a patina unique to the user, so we reserve them for our most often-used small supplies. Our Cap Box is best kept fully stocked (dry cedar shavings, a pinch of tobacco, you name it) and polished, so it is easy to spot amidst the rest of our gear. The C260 brass is the same brass used for ammunition cartridges, ensuring our Best Made Brass Boxes will hold up fine to being tossed around the campsite or knocked around in the bottom of a duffle. Made and stamped in the USA.
- Stamped "Best" and "Made"
- Dimensions: 1.625"D x 0.75"H
- Weight: 1.1 oz.
- C260 cartridge brass
- Unfinished brass
- Unfinished brass will develop a unique, natural patina with use and age
- Enjoy the character as it builds, or clean with an ammonia-based brass cleaner to maintain a polished look
- Due to its metallic properties, brass alloy containers should not be used to store unprotected food or directly consumable items. Please wrap all such items before storing.
- Made in USA