Bloody Knuckles Repair Balm: A Soft Touch for Work-Worn Hands
We get it. Your leathery hands are like two trophies you earned at the world’s hardest-working human contest. However, at the end of the day, those mitts are how you make your money. You gotta take care of ’em! And Duke Cannon’s Bloody Knuckles Hand Repair Balm is the perfect way to do it. It’s made with moisturizing lanolin, so it helps soothe dry, cracked skin quickly without leaving it sticky or greasy. Plus, it’s unscented so you won’t walk around smelling like a flower shop. So do your hands a favor and get a jar. You just might give yourself a nice, soft high-five.
- Nourishing balm with moisturizing lanolin, made especially for work-battered hands
- Unscented so you won’t smell like potpourri
- Long-lasting, extra-large 5-oz. jar
- A portion of proceeds benefits US Veterans
- Made with pride in Memphis, Tennessee. Some components may be imported.