The Cleverest Little Cleaver Around
Sure, it’s compact, but there’s nothing delicate about this kick-butt cleaver-style flipper. It’ll slice paracord, break down boxes, shave kindling and even dice the occasional onion for your camp meal. The 3¼" D2 steel blade resists corrosion, wear and mechanical stress, and boasts excellent edge retention. A frame lock prevents the blade from closing on your knuckles when you’re in a slicing-and-dicing frenzy. Flipper tab and ball-bearing pivot let you whip out and close the blade one-handed. Aluminum handle with G10 overlays gives a secure grip wet or dry. Plus the knife folds down to just 4⅜" long with a stainless steel clip for convenient pocket carry. Any way you slice it, the Buck® 263 HiLine is a clever improvement on the cleaver.
Prop 65 Warning: This product can expose you to Nickel (Metallic), which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
- 3¼" D2 steel cleaver blade cuts, slices and chops most any chore down to size
- Steel frame lock prevents digit damage from accidental blade closures
- Aluminum handle with strong, lightweight G10 overlays
- Stainless steel deep carry butt pocket clip
- Lanyard hole
- Weighs 3.9 oz.
- 4⅜" closed length; 7⅝" overall length