You Never Quite Know When You’ll Be $#&% Out of Luck
Breakdowns in remote locales happen. So do boneheaded “It’ll be fine!” excursions into parts unknown. The point is, it’s important to be prepared even when you expect everything will go according to plan – which is why you should pack Heatsheets® Emergency Blanket. It reflects 90% of body heat back to the wearer, and unlike common mylar blankets it’s resistant to tearing and rough treatment in the wild. The blanket is also windproof and waterproof, because emergencies tend not to happen in ideal weather. Weighs under 3-oz., but effortlessly unfolds to 56” x 84” – large enough to serve as a full-wrap emergency blanket, or as a ground tarp, shelter covering, or equipment cover. You’ll have trouble finding an emergency blanket more sizeable, durable, or dependable!
- Lightweight vacuum-metalized polyethylene material reflects 90% of body heat back to you for lifesaving warmth
- Windproof and waterproof to protect you from the elements
- Tough, tear-resistant and quiet – unlike mylar and plastic bivvies
- Reusable – in case you didn’t learn your lesson the first time around
- Weighs a mere 2.9 ounces, but unfolds to 56” x 84”
- Doubles as a ground tarp, shelter or equipment cover