The goodr Way To Shield Eyes During the Dog Days of Summer
Shield your eyes in style with these classic sunglasses. goodr Bosley’s Basset Hound Dreams Shades have tortoise-shell patterned frames crafted in an iconic sun-taming shape, but those good looks work doggone hard, too. Polarized lenses cut glare and make your view sharper and clearer, while UV400 protection blocks harmful rays from reaching your retinas. Plus like all goodr shades, they’re designed to stay put as you trot through the sand, paddle around the lake, or take a well-deserved snooze by the pool. Just make sure to slather on the sunscreen, or you’ll be baying over a burn!
- Tortoise-shell design for classic good looks
- Polarized, non-reflective lenses cut glare and give you sharper, clearer vision
- Built-in UV400 protection blocks 100% of harmful UVA and UVB sun rays
- Great for golfing, hiking, driving, boating—basically anytime you want clear, squint-free vision!
- No-slip frame coating reduces sliding from water or sweat
- Lightweight frame sits comfortably snug to prevent bouncing while you move
- Durable scratch-resistant and shatterproof construction
- Goodr sunglasses have metal screws that can potentially expose you to nickel. Nickel is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov