Holy Helle, This One’s a Beauty
They sure don’t make ‘em like they used to… oh wait, yes, they do. Helle has been making knives the old-fashioned way (by hand) in Norway since 1932. This rendition features a beautifully crafted barrel-style handle made from curly birch, darkened oak and leather spacers. Designed for hunting, the Harding’s stainless steel blade is triple laminated so you can slice through pelts with ease. To keep the knife from slicing into anything it shouldn’t, it comes with a genuine leather sheath. Take care of this one. It’s sure to take care of you.
- Traditional barrel handle made from curly birch, leather and darkened oak
- Full-tang, triple laminated stainless steel blade maintains a keen edge
- Genuine leather sheath for safe stowage
- 104g knife weight; 56g sheath weight
- Measures 4-1/3”L handle; 3-9/10”L blade
- WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm-See www.P65warning.ca.gov for more information