One Reservoir for Your Wide-Ranging Wilderness Adventures
The HydraPak Shape-Shift™ 2L Hydration Reservoir gives you multiple options for carrying your water depending on what your day has in store. If the weather’s hot and you need to maximize your water intake, pull apart the center baffle to fill it to its full capacity. If you’re heading out mountain biking or trail running and 1.5L of water will suffice, keep the baffle “zipped” together to give the reservoir a slimmer, flatter shape that keeps it more stable in your pack during high-impact activities. The high-flow bite valve won’t leak after you take a sip, and has an on/off toggle to shut off flow, preventing leaks in the back of your car. Easy to fill and clean – a crucial part of using reservoirs like these – thanks to the leak-proof Slide-Seal™ top that lets you open wide to fill and flip inside out to dry.
- High-flow, self-sealing Blaster™ bite valve for ample swigs
- 36” HydraFlex drink tube provides a steady flow of water and doesn’t kink
- High-flow Plug-N-Play™ connector with auto shutoff for leak-free refills
- Wide, leak-proof Slide-Seal™ top for quick fills and easy cleaning and drying
- FlexGrip™ dual handles for a secure grip when carrying and filling
- Ultra-durable, abrasion-resistant thermoplastic polyurethane body with strong, flexible RF welded seams
- 100% BPA and PVC free
- Converts to 2L or 1.5L capacity; weighs 4.9 oz.
- 13 1/4"L x 6 3/8"W