Sarge Riverwood Folding Fillet Knife
A filet knife that can turn your titanous trout into a tasty dinner tends to be a big honker, but the Riverwood Folding Fillet Knife folds up securely to fit inside your tackle box. The 440 stainless-steel blade means business and produces cleaner fillets, and the beautiful Pakkawood handle features an extra-long liner lock to secure your saber when the job is done. Comes with a hard-molded nylon SARGE case for storage, but you’ll have to buy your own lemons and tartar sauce.
NOTE: Once you have it in your hands, you may notice the liner lock on this sucker is tight. The lock is made to very tight tolerances and usually needs a break-in period to engage properly. 5-6 hard snap openings of the blade will usually do the trick.
- Folds to fit right inside your tackle box
- 440 stainless-steel blade with satin finish for exceptional filleting
- Beautiful and durable Pakkawood handle includes extra-long liner lock
- Blade: 5⅞" length; 7⅛" closed; 13" open
- Heavy-duty nylon pouch case