Sawyer Tap Mount Water Filter
Your well is flooded. The campground water smells questionable. The city just issued a boil alert. You’d rather not lug bottled water on your overseas vacation. For all these reasons and many more, the Sawyer Tap Filter belongs in your arsenal of ready-for-anything essentials. Simply attach it to a kitchen faucet or hose spigot, turn on the water and this amazing device goes to work, purifying up to 500 gallons of potable water per day. Unlike gravity filters, this water pressure-powered device immediately produces clean drinking water. And when we say clean, we mean clean: the .1 micron pore filtration system removes 99.99999% of bacteria (salmonella, cholera, and E.coli) and protozoa (cryptosporidium and giardia), and 100% of microplastics — exceeding EPA recommendations. Just hook up and drink up!
- Portable filter connects to a faucet or hose spigot for instant access to clean water
- .1 micron pores remove 99.9999% of bacteria (E. coli, salmonella, cholera) and protozoa (cryptosporidium and giardia); filters out 100% of microplastics
- Exceeds EPA standards for contaminant removal rates
- Filters up to 500 gallons per day – no chemicals, electricity or batteries required
- Ideal for campgrounds, RVs, emergency kits, boil alerts and international travel
- Lightweight and compact – fits in a pack or flight bag
- Includes spigot adapter, dual threaded adapter, extension hose and backwash adapter for speedy clean-up
- 5½"L x 1½" dia.; weighs just 3.5 oz.