Schrade Collapsible Shovel
Most adventurers don’t go anywhere without their trusty camp shovel. Hiking with the crew? Camp shovel. Off-roading? Camp shovel. Bugging out of traffic jams by hopping the ditch? Camp shovel, without a doubt.
A good camp shovel makes adventuring easier. It can even save your hide. So before your next outing, make sure you’re ready for whatever comes your way with the Schrade Telescoping Folding Shovel. Weighing in at two pounds and collapsing down to just under 17 inches, it’s lightweight and packable, yet surprisingly mighty. The shovel head is made of ultra-tough 1055 carbon steel. The polypropylene handle and inner aluminum tube telescope up to 19 inches for easier digging, then collapse down for streamlined packing. Use it to carve out a fire pit, cut firewood, dig a latrine and fight off trash pandas. And if you make the regrettable mistake of forgetting to fill the beer cooler, you can even use it to dig you own grave.
- Impact- and shock-resistant shovel head forged from rugged 1055 carbon steel
- Shovel handle telescopes from 10.8” to 19” for easier, upright digging
- Pre-sharpened shovel edge reduces digging resistance
- Polypropylene handle with aluminum inner tube for lightweight durability
- Easy to carry: weighs just two pounds
- Easy to pack: shovel head folds in and handle collapses down to 16.58”
- Includes tough, protective Schrade shovel head sheath with snap closures