SlideLock #6 Carabiner
Dozens of uses for something like this. It's the big brother of the spring clips you use for keychains or clipping gear to your pack. Big enough to clip a 50' extension cord and hang it from your shop wall, and burly enough to suspend a bicycle from the ceiling of your garage. And it has a slick sliding mechanism that locks the gate shut so it can't disengage like common carabiners. While you can't use it for climbing (not that kind of carabiner, folks!), its rugged stainless steel construction can bear 100 pounds. Get a few of them and let it all hang out!
- Powerful locking carabiner clips easily to pack, toolbox, work bench, anywhere you need accessible organization
- Strong stainless steel construction with resilient metal spring clips
- Sliding locking mechanism is operable with one hand
- Measures 3"W x 4-5/8"L with 100-lb. weight rating
- Not for use where disengagement could result in bodily injury or property damage
- Not for climbing