Smith & Wesson Benji Folding Knife
Born of the same weaponry tradition as the storied firearms, the Smith & Wesson® Benji Folder packs impressive utility into a front-pocket-friendly size. Cut everything from cardboard to cord with a tanto blade of razor-sharp 8Cr13Mo stainless steel. An index flipper makes for a fast deploy, while the liner lock keeps your blade in place. The tip-up pocket clip does double duty as a bill holder, and the built-in bottle opener lets you crack open a beverage for guys who aren’t sharp enough to carry a knife.
California Prop 65 WARNING: Cancer and reproductive harm. See www.P65Warnings.ca.gov for more information.
- A multi-function folder as trusty as a Smith & Wesson® firearm
- 1½" 8Cr13Mo stainless steel tanto blade maximizes cutting surface and utility
- Boasts a money/pocket clip, lanyard slot and bottle opener
- Index flipper for quick blade deployment
- Liner lock keeps blade engaged
- 2¾"L closed and 4¼"L overall; weighs 2.75 oz.