Spit & Polish Prairie Sage Gardener's Seed Scrub
Gardening may be good for the soul, but it's mighty tough on hands – especially scrubbing away all that ground-in soil at the end of a busy day. But here’s a solution any gardener will appreciate – all-natural Gardener’s Seed Soap, loaded up with an ingenious blend of grit-grabbing seeds. The combination of poppy, black sesame, strawberry and chia seeds in a rich, moisturizing lather acts as a natural exfoliator to loosen and rinse away grime. And we’ve added hydrating cocoa and shea butters plus wholesome plant-based oils to restore moisture and soften skin. Prairie sage scent smells like fresh herbs with a citrus tang. Give it a try – we know you’ll dig it.
Ingredients: Coconut Oil, Distilled Water, Shea Butter, Macadamia Nut Oil, Sodium Hydroxide*, Peach Kernel Oil, Jojoba Oil, Cocoa Butter, Oats, Castor Oil, Clary Sage Essential Oil, Rosemary Essential Oil, Lemongrass Essential Oil, Colloidal Oatmeal, Black Sesame Seeds, Chia Seeds, Strawberry Seeds, Poppy Seeds, Pumice, Vitamin E
*none remains in the finished product
- Black sesame, chia, strawberry and poppy seeds embedded in the soap act like scrubbing beads to dislodge stubborn soil
- All-natural formula is packed with shea and cocoa butter, nourishing plant-based oils and vitamin E to hydrate and soften hardworking skin
- Light, crisp herbal citrus scent from clary sage, rosemary and lemongrass essential oils
- Cruelty free
- 5-1/2 ounces – more than a third larger than standard bath bars
- Shop the full Spit & Polish Collection
- May contain nut and/or tree nut oils
- Made in USA. Some components may be imported.