Spit & Polish Sconnie Old Fashioned Beard Oil
Despite what you might expect, this beard oil's Wisconsin-inspired scent doesn’t smell anything like cheese or cows. Far from it. Instead, it’s our salute to the Badger State’s (un)official cocktail – the Brandy Old Fashioned. Ordered up alongside Wisconsin’s ubiquitous ‘fish fry’, the BOF is a delectable blend of oak-aged brandy, bitters and a muddled orange slice that perfectly celebrates the transition from workweek to weekend. Sconnie Beard Oil pays tribute to this longstanding tippling tradition, combining a citrusy tang with exotic patchouli and rosewood in a subtle-yet-intoxicating scent. Just a few drops transform that unruly, rough hedge into the presentable beard your chin deserves.
Ingredients: Olive Oil, Hazelnut Oil, Sweet Almond Oil, Wheat Germ Oil, Tangerine Essential Oil, Fragrance, Ylang Ylang Essential Oil, Rosewood Essential Oil, Lavender Essential Oil, Sweet Orange Essential Oil, Patchouli Essential Oil, Rosemary Essential Oil, Vitamin E
- A little goes a long way – apply just a couple drops to condition skin and soften even wire-like whiskers
- Made of a natural, moisturizing mix of olive, hazelnut, wheat germ and rosewood oils plus vitamin E
- Sconnie fragrance pays tribute to the intoxicating, citrusy scent of Wisconsin’s (un)official cocktail – the Brandy Old Fashioned
- 3.3-oz. bottle with eyedropper cap gives you more bearding for your buck – lasts for months!
- Shop the full Spit & Polish Collection
- May contain nut and/or tree nut oils
- Made in USA. Some components may be imported.