Spit & Polish™ Anti-Lobster Lotion: SPF 50 Protection From Scorching Sun
Not a fan of slimy sunscreen that makes you smell like a fruity umbrella drink? Same here, so the Spit & Polish™ apothecary experts set out to solve this burning issue. The result: Spit & Polish SPF 50 Sunscreen – although around here we’ve nicknamed it our Anti-Lobster Lotion. The lightweight, mineral-based formula goes on clear and absorbs quickly, providing broad-spectrum protection from damaging UVA/B rays. What’s more, it contains no nasty parabens, phthalates or sulfates, and is free of artificial colors and scents. Natural ingredients like aloe leaf gel and licorice root make it gentler on sensitive skin. It even stays put for a whopping 80 minutes when you’re swimming or sweating up a storm. Better snap some up before you get “lobstered” by summer sun.
Active Ingredients: Titanium Dioxide 7.7%, Zinc Oxide 10%
Inactive Ingredients: Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Gel, Butyloctyl Salicylate, Caprylic/ Capric/ Myristic/ Stearic Triglycerides, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride (and) Stearalkonium Hectorite (and) Propylene Carbonate, Cera Alba, Daucus Carota Sativa (Carrot) Extract, Glycerin (and) Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Hydrogenated Coco-Glycerides, Glycrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate, Magnesium Sulfate, Polyglyceryl-3 Polyricinoleate, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Sorbitan Oleate, Water.
- Transparent, non-oily zinc oxide lotion deflects damaging UVA/B rays
- SPF 50 sun protection
- 80-minute water resistance when sweating or swimming
- Rich in vitamins and antioxidants; gentler on sensitive skin than conventional sunscreen
- No synthetic fragrances, artificial colors, parabens, phthalates or harsh sulfates
- Shop the full Spit & Polish™ Collection
- May contain tree and/or tree nut oil
- 6-oz. tube
- Made in USA. Some components may be imported.