Spit & Polish Walnut Hand Scrub
Sure, you can slather on some abrasive chemical scrub to grind the grime off your hands – if you don’t mind your skin feeling like it’s been sandblasted and sucked dry. Here’s a smarter way to come clean, formulated by a mechanic determined to remove stubborn stains without scraping off his own hide. Just sprinkle a pinch of Walnut Scrub on your wet palms, then scrub vigorously. The thick, moisturizing lather contains volcanic pumice and ground walnut hulls that gently-yet-thoroughly remove dirt, grease and countless more stubborn stains. Coconut oil, cocoa butter, Vitamin E and other natural moisturizers hydrate hands and condition skin. Lightly scented with a hint of fresh, earthy tea tree oil and rosemary. Don’t let harsh hand cleaners rub you the wrong way. Get Spit & Polish Walnut Hand Scrub – because using anything else is just nuts!
Ingredients: Walnut Husks, Coconut Oil, Red Palm Oil, Distilled Water, Sodium Bicarbonate, Sodium Hydroxide, Pumice, Sodium Borate, Colloidal Oatmeal, Cocoa Butter, Bentonite Clay, Tea Tree Essential Oil, Tamanu Oil, Rosemary Extract, Vitamin E, Cornstarch, Rosewood Essential Oil
- Pro-grade cleanser, degreaser and deodorizer washes away ground-in dirt and grease without harsh chemicals
- Rich lather plus finely ground walnut husk and pumice power away grime
- Leaves skin soft, clean, refreshed with a hint of fresh tea tree and rosemary scent
- Mechanic-perfected formula includes all-natural coconut oil, cocoa butter, vitamin E, pumice, walnut hulls and more
- Cruelty free
- 10 oz.
- Shop the full Spit & Polish Collection
- May contain nut and/or tree nut oils
- Made in USA. Some components may be imported.