With a lot of knives out there, even many pricey ones, the honeymoon is over all too soon. But the modestly priced Spyderco® Tenacious is in it for the long haul. Everything about it screams down-to-earth utility, from the black 8Cr13Mov steel blade to the sleek, moisture-impervious G-10 scales. The Spyderco Round Hole and textured jimping let you sweep the blade open and brace your thumb on the spine with slip-proof confidence. Skeletonized steel liners increase the handle’s rigidity and strength while minimizing weight. And a Walker liner lock and 4-way pocket clip let you set your carry and draw preference: tip up or down, left hand or right. All things considered, it’s got the makings of a satisfying long-term relationship.
- Black drop point 8Cr13Mov steel blade with versatile, durable full flat grind
- Liner lock prevents accidental knuckle-gouging closure
- Round hole for easy opening with a swift thumb sweep
- Rugged and weather-impervious G-10 handle
- 3⅜" blade and 7¾"L overall with a comfortably slim profile; weighs 4.1 oz.