Stanley Adventure Vacuum Insulated Food Jar
When you’re racing the weather or chasing a deadline, lunchtime happens late – if it happens at all. When you finally do get to eat, the last thing you need is a heaping helping of lukewarm chili or tepid soup. The answer to your unpredictable eating schedule? The Stanley® Adventure Food Jar. Its double-wall vacuum-insulated design keeps your beef stew steaming hot or potato salad chilled for a full 12 hours. The 18/8 stainless steel washes up in a jiff, and won’t absorb flavors, so your watermelon slices won’t taste like yesterday’s sauerkraut. A leakproof stopper even stows crackers and condiments to round out your meal. And the side-mounted spork means you’ll never have to resort to eating applesauce with your fingers.
- Double-wall vacuum-insulated food jar keeps foods hot or cold for 12 hours
- BPA-free 18/8 stainless steel cleans up quick, won’t absorb flavors
- Lid does double duty as an untippable serving bowl
- Leakproof stopper stows condiments, crackers, more
- Wide-mouth opening easily swallows whole ice cubes and big hunks of meat
- Side-mounted spork keeps an eating utensil always at the ready
- 7"H x 4-1/2"W x 3-3/4"D; holds 18 oz.